Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Artisan Profiles

This page features talented, developing photographers & professionals...


    A Love Story
      I took my first image with an Eastman Kodak Brownie camera my father had purchased for me. It was in Tegucigalpa, Honduras in 1955. I became "hooked," while shooting Mayan ruins buried deep within lush, green, dense forests.
      As my passion for photogrphy grew and I became professional, I was all on my own - reading as much as I could, studying master and world renowned photographers and copying their styles as best I could.
      As my commercial and fine art careers developed, I was fortunate in that I had the opportunity to work with and be guided by some of the best photographers, marketing and advertising visionaries in the corporate world. To them I owe everything and must be forever grateful, for it was their knowledge, instruction, guidance and inspiration when my artistic spirit was dull, that allowed me to make a living in this field.
      Artisan Profiles is an attempt to offer some inspiration and exposure to budding and developing photography artisans. I'm fortunate to know them, and have some of them a little "under my wing," hopefully giving them the encouragment they may need at times to chase their passion.
      The professionals I feature here are photographer's who's work I simply admire - their technical skills, their compositional control, artistic perceptions and vision.
      Christoph G. Olesch
      Amateurs
    1. Aiello, Maria
    2. Angelini, Mary
    3. Brobst, Denise
    4. De Sousa, Jorge
    5. Johnson, Greg
    6. Lawrence, Randee
    7. Naymola, Lisa
    8. Schmetterer, Jarede
    9. Strangeway, Karie
    10. Sullivan, Dennis
    11. Vetter, Roy
    12. Wilson, Tiffany
      Professionals
    1. In progress
    2. In Progress 
    3. In Progress

    No comments: